Bus and marine boat Toilet – Macerator – Silence Plus 2G. Likewise, It is a toilet to be fixed permanently
Features. of Marine boat Toilet – Macerator – Silence Plus 2G
- European ceramic toilet complete with the seat, cover, and integrated macerator pump for waste pump out. This toilet is supplied in three components, including a Toilet having an inbuilt macerator pump, Control Panel for user interface, and a freshwater inlet device. ( solenoid valve ).
- This toilet can throw waste up to 4 meters ( 13.1ft) height vertically OR horizontal distance of 40 meters (131.2 ft).
- Sleek control panel.
Big bowl, big seat size, which comfortable like home toilets.
- Improved 2nd Generation System with Elegant design and ultra-low noise- silent flush.
- Highly efficient.
- Low consumption of power.
A water pump may be required if the pressure of the inlet water supply is not sufficient. ( can be supplied on request )
Fresh water is supplied to this toilet from a separate freshwater tank.
Freshwater tank and wastewater tank are not included in the standard quotation of supply for the toilet.
Depending on where the toilet is to be fitted the tanks are kept or fabricated as needed.
Multiple connections for toilet systems in boats/sites can be incorporated from common fresh water and to waste water systems.
- The system is based on the combined action of a macerator pump to discharge black water and an inlet solenoid valve for a clean water inlet.
- The built-in macerator pump pushes black water to the black water tank. shredding occurs in a specific cavity equipped with steel blades positioned before the pump impeller