Bus Air conditioning Unit Single Phase Coleman Mach 3 Plus system is a roof mounted unit for vehicles. It does not occupy any space inside the vehicle. The air outlet is on the ceiling. It can be operated on external single phase 220 V power or Generator provided on the vehicle. It is one of the world’s most reliable and widely used air conditioning unit for vehicles.
It is specially made for off road applications or camping vehicles on buses, vans, motor homes, caravans, house on wheels and medical vans like mobile clinic, x- ray vans, mobile dental clinic, mobile blood collection vans and other special purpose vehicles. This unit can be operated on road with the help of a generator.
- As the best-selling air conditioner in the world, the Mach 3 Plus is also one of the best RV air conditioner available.
- The Mach 3 Plus features a large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins to help dissipate extra heat.
- It has a solid 13,500 nominal BTU H cooling capacity and delivers 300 CFM (cubic feet per minute) or 509.8 CMH (cubic meters per hour) airflow.
- Add the optional Heater Assembly and you will have 5,600 BTU H of heat for cooler outings.
- You can count on the Mach 3 Plus for reliability too. All copper tubing and gas-flux brazed joints ensure durability and long life for your RV air conditioner.
- At 1/3 hp, the fan motor in the Mach 3 Plus is the largest in the industry. It features a sealed shaft to protect against damage from the elements.
- Start kit with start capacitor and relay is standard equipment to allow the air conditioner to start easier under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud. The nylon washer underneath flexes with the shroud in the wind and distributes stress more evenly to prevent shroud fractures.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.